• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SureColor 30670 Material not feeding correctly

Get Lucky

Printed about 5 yards of 54" material (Avery 1105 vinyl). Went to load the next roll and now it's bunching up in the middle after it's been loaded and does its tension heck. Everything was going fine with the first roll. Tried a new roll of material same thing. Have adjusted the feed roll so it's feeding strait. Appears the pinch rollers on the left side of the printer could be applying more pressure than the right side causing the bunching. Anyone experience this? Any suggestions on what could be causing one side of the rollers to be applying more pressure?

Here is a link to a Video of what it is doing.
20180524_184251.mp4

Get Lucky

Maybe try loosening the vinyl from the roll or turn down your heaters. Make sure your putting the vinyl in straight.
I just figured it out.

I think a roll of material fell over and or something not sure. It bent one of the supporting tab for the preheater which made the preheater bulge up in the middle not allowing the material to feed in correctly. Been fighting this for two days now but thank you for giving something to try.

Attached is a image of the tab that that was bent and some how ended up on to of the heater. Circled in Red.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 136