• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Surface Pro

D2S

Anybody using a Surface Pro to offset their business sides of things? I currently have the Samsung Pro Tab and love it but like the idea of running windows 8.1 for Adobe Creative Cloud.

WildWestDesigns

Anybody using a Surface Pro to offset their business sides of things? I currently have the Samsung Pro Tab and love it but like the idea of running windows 8.1 for Adobe Creative Cloud.

I use the Cintiq Companion. It has 8 on it. I think the Companion 2 has 8.1 already on it though.

My dad uses the Surface, but he doesn't have any adobe products on it, so I can't comment on how it handles those, but the Cintiq does wonders for Ai and Wilcom programs (which are the 2 that I use a lot of).

Even though I have the first generation, I think Wacom did a really good job in their first foray into this type of market.

Chasez

I've got a surface pro 2 (256gb version) that I have the CS6 running on. Its fantastic, I can run Photoshop and Illustrator together and not have issues with performance. I haven't used them for huge files (mainly editing photos for web use/creating logos) but I think it would handle it. They can get pricey for the new SP3 but I would say that it is worth it. I would like to upgrade but there is nothing wrong with my SP2 so I'm going to wait it out.

Hope this helps in your decision.

Chaz