• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Swooper or Feather Flag ground stake

groves902

I had an older feather flag that I was using and then ended up selling to a neighbor shop thinking I would just replace it with one of the others that I have off the shelf. Someone managed to steal the ground stake a couple weeks after he got it from me, and I told him no big deal, I have a few others, so Ill fix you up. Turns out I was wrong. Everything I have in stock is a 16.5 mm mount on the stake end, and as it turns out, the flag pole I had was around 10.6 mm. Ive looked at a couple dozen places online and cant find anything close to the 10.6 mm size. Ill probably just swap him out for a new one, but for myself, before I make up an adapter, I figured it was worth asking here to see if anyone has a source, or any ideas on replacing the 10.6 mm ground stake.
I didnt intend to sell my old flag, its just our old open sign so to speak, but the guy hit me up, let on that his shop was struggling, and kept on about how much he could really use the exact thing I had out front, and I figured it was about time to update the old one I was using for something new without even thinking that I didnt have any replacement info for it. I picked a few up a couple years ago as an impulse kind of buy just for my own use.