• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

System Halt problem

allinonegraphics

Hi guys! Yesterday I turn on my Mimaki CJV150-160 and in the screen it shows this message: SYSTEM HALT(1) 1b5:MAIN CN6. I check in the manual and even google it and nothing , someone has had this problem before? I''l appreciate your help, any other info just let me know.

Nick

Merchant Member
That message is related to a connection error of the cable between the Main PCB and SL2H PCB. Below are the steps I would recommend to correct.

Before attempting any of these, please turn off sub and main power. Then unplug the machine and wait at least 15 minutes.

1. Disconnect and then reconnect the FFC located between the Main PCB(CN6) and the SL2H PCB(CN8).
2. If step 1 is unsuccessful, replace the above FFC.
3. If replacing the FFC doesn't correct the issue, you will have to replace either the SL2H PCB or the Main PCB.

Hope this helps!

allinonegraphics

That message is related to a connection error of the cable between the Main PCB and SL2H PCB. Below are the steps I would recommend to correct.

Before attempting any of these, please turn off sub and main power. Then unplug the machine and wait at least 15 minutes.

1. Disconnect and then reconnect the FFC located between the Main PCB(CN6) and the SL2H PCB(CN8).
2. If step 1 is unsuccessful, replace the above FFC.
3. If replacing the FFC doesn't correct the issue, you will have to replace either the SL2H PCB or the Main PCB.

Hope this helps!
Thanks! I’ll try tomorrow to see how it goes.