• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

take up attachment for printer- Question about the media after print

what the

Owner/op
I am tired of pulling my prints out on the ground and rolling them up! I am going to get the attachment for my printer to catch the finished media- Heres my two questions:
1)I know its best to let the print to breathe and dry before laminating..I just started manually rolling these up and looking at it; Looks like the print doesn't get air this way...It is best to not get this take up roller for quality prints to let them dry for laminating?
2)Full bleed banners- or just banners themselves take a long time to dry and it sticks on each other. I assume these can't get rolled up unless someone knows the trick.
Thanks,
Amber

lrtgraphics

I have a used 64" model with the auto shutoff upgrade that works great for sale for $900 plus shipping. Switched to latex and no longer have a need for it. But when we had solvent printers it was an absolute must to speed up graphics finishing.