• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Take-up reel GBC

gameongrafix

I bought a used GBC 1244w and the take-up reel roll holders are 2.25. I don't stock 2.25" rolls, but I do have lots of 3" and 2" rolls from my vinyl and laminate when they are done. I did find a GBC 3" bushing part#604037026 that will probably work, however they are $65 each, plus shipping. Has anyone built an adapter to use the 2.25" holders to be able to put 3" rolls on it. If I do have to purchase the 3" roll holders, who do you buy your gbc parts from? it seems there are only a couple on the internet, neither seem to be real friendly sites to order from. I know I am probably being cheap... but I just have a hard time paying $65 for a $10 part

Scott

gameongrafix

I think I figured out a hack using the 2-1/4" forced into a laminate roll holder. It's not pretty, but should work

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12-9-2015 6-44-10 PM.jpg
    12-9-2015 6-44-10 PM.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 185