• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tattoo Idea

tzn_motorsports

Cancer Tattoo Idea

Tuesday I found out that I have bladder cancer. The Dr. got it all out after surgery and I will now start imunotherapy to help my body fight the remaining cancer.

I want to get a tattoo to show I am fighting and winning this battle. The bladder cancer ribbon is the yellow one. I want to have that with a spiral going around it that I can add each year to it on the anniversary.

I know this will be easy to design but my mind is just a little frazzled right now. If anyone wants to help a brother out and come up with a design I would greatly appreciate it.

I want the words bladder cancer on the ribbon (so everyone knows what I am fighting for) and Mar 2, 2010 under the ribbon.

Thanks,

Brad
bgtribble@eiu.edu

Last edited:

CheapVehicleWrap

Brad, sorry to hear than man. I'm all too familiar with that disease dealing with family and friends. If I were you...I'd start looking into what you can eat/drink to make you as healthy as possible. There is much you could do...and I've seen literally several MIRACLES happen after doing this. Best to you and your family and stay positive!