• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Teardrop banners

DPSS

Do you guys get much business in teardrop banners? I found a company that offers "wholesale pricing" but after add a $65 setup charge and shipping.....let's just say I'd be embaressed to tell a customer how much I need to charge them for 1.

How are they made? Is this something that you can do by yourself if you had the material? Looks to be sublimation, but maybe there is another way.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Locals Find!

Do you guys get much business in teardrop banners? I found a company that offers "wholesale pricing" but after add a $65 setup charge and shipping.....let's just say I'd be embaressed to tell a customer how much I need to charge them for 1.

How are they made? Is this something that you can do by yourself if you had the material? Looks to be sublimation, but maybe there is another way.

Thanks for your thoughts.

I know of a company that does them for the Trade Only if you want to shoot me an email I can forward you there info jason@adtechia.com.

Letterbox Mike

Orbus. Those things are not cheap no matter where you go though. People expect them to be $100 but we routinely sell them for $500-650 ea..

Yes, they're dye-sub.

gnemmas

What you see all over are generic ones that we sell for $45 retail plus pole & ground spike. They need to be replaced every 2-3 month or so due to fading & frailing.

Custom image start at $250 plus design fee. Think about it, it is 30"x12' fabric banner plus special sewing. It is not cheap!