• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Techs that work on HP products

Commando

Anyone know of a good company that has techs that work on HP printers around the west tn area? We have been dealing with HP(they dont have their own techs) and they keep sending these guys out that know nothing.
Our 360 is now shrinking, destroying HIP sheeting, smoking and wont dry. The 365 shrinks and is leaking some sort of yellow oil.
We are just throwing away money...
We are getting explanations like, "the yellow oil is water leaking out of the FLOURESCENT lights" "thats not smoke rolling to the ceiling, its dust" "your sheeting is old" (it was made 2 weeks ago) "flexi is causing the shrinkage even though it shrinks on other RIP software too"

FML

rjssigns

Hate to say it but if you can't find a decent HP tech it's time to get a different printer. One that is sold and supported in your town or the next town over. I bought my Mutoh based on specs but having a tech within 30 minutes put the deal over the top.

Commando

Hate to say it but if you can't find a decent HP tech it's time to get a different printer. One that is sold and supported in your town or the next town over. I bought my Mutoh based on specs but having a tech within 30 minutes put the deal over the top.
We would have never gotten this junk if it wasnt for 3M. We had to get these printers for warranties. No warranties = loss of govt bids.