• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TeesTomorrow.com Live

SignManiac

So $14 for white shirt includes the design and it's $18 for a black shirt with design? Straight up retail or will there be a wholesale section?

Allied Digital

great start there.
are these "design your own" web features sucessfull? Worth the cost to set up? I see them a lot now. People resist paying for good art these days! Seems like this would satisfy ppl who dont want to pay and know what they want. (that is if they can do with clip art, which is OK in many cases - dont get me wrong)

signs2trade

great start there.
are these "design your own" web features sucessfull? Worth the cost to set up? I see them a lot now. People resist paying for good art these days! Seems like this would satisfy ppl who dont want to pay and know what they want. (that is if they can do with clip art, which is OK in many cases - dont get me wrong)

Yet to see about the success. You can upload your own art or we will assist in art.

TerrenceRC

It looks great, i was surprised how fast the design studio runs, very responsive. Did you use a third party company that develops websites like this to develop the website? or did you hire a programmer yourself and build it from scratch?

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
Did you use inksoft? I have been trying to decide if it is worthwhile. We get a lot of folks that design something online and then bring it in and want us to duplicate it.

Good luck, it would be good to hear feedback.

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
$18 for one and $1800 for a hundred. Will you screen one? and $18 each for 100 would make you rich overnight if you can get it :smile:

signs2trade

l o l......I wish we could get that for a hundred shirts.......Because this is all DTG we can print just one shirt. We print with a Kornit Printer.

Farmboy

l o l......I wish we could get that for a hundred shirts.......Because this is all DTG we can print just one shirt. We print with a Kornit Printer.

Just wondering, if you don't get that then why don't you have the correct pricing? Seems like that may scare folks off.

signs2trade

Farmboy,
We just launched the site Friday mainly for the retail small run segment. I have been printing DTG for 8 years retail and wholesale, locally mostly. This is our retail price for the moment. Just wanted to get started someplace.

jrsc

Looks like a good start. One thing I did notice. You have the shirts listed as hanes 5250 comfortblend. 5250 is the comfortsoft 100% cotton, not the comfortblend. I'm assuming you are using 100% cotton if it is dtg.