• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Temp Low Adhesive Vinyl on Wallpaper

Andrew Hodgson

Hello, I have a client asking to place a low adhesive vinyl graphic on wallpaper. The graphic would be up for 3 days. Do you guys have suggestions on what type of vinyl would be good for this project? We generally use 3M™ Controltac™ Print Film 40C for our wall graphics.

Does the type of wallpaper effect the type of vinyl I would need to use?

Are there any precautions I should take when installing and/or removing the vinyl.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
Hello, I have a client asking to place a low adhesive vinyl graphic on wallpaper. The graphic would be up for 3 days. Do you guys have suggestions on what type of vinyl would be good for this project? We generally use 3M™ Controltac™ Print Film 40C for our wall graphics.

Does the type of wallpaper effect the type of vinyl I would need to use?

Are there any precautions I should take when installing and/or removing the vinyl.

Use Photoex. Super easy to remove. Great colors. No left over adhesive residual.

https://www.premiercolour.com/collections/collection-phototex

flyplainsdrifta

phototex or fabritac but id absolutely test either in an inconspicuous spot. leave it up for a bit and take it off. wallpaper is obv very unforgiving haha.