• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Temporary cement

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Looking for a source for the removable cement like that used to stick a credit or membership card to a letter. You remove the card and roll up and remove the cement. Anyone know what this stuff is and where to get it?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The way it rolls up, I always thought it was boogers....................... :rolleyes:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Try ULINE products. I think you are looking for 3M 928 tape, strips, dots etc.

Thanks for that. It will work but I really don't want tape and I don't need a case of the stuff. I was hoping that it was some sort of variant of rubber cement where I could get a small container of it. Every now and then I want to stick a business card on something, mostly material samples sometimes signs, and it occurred to me that this would be just the stuff for an elegant solution. The glue itself would appear to be a hot melt substance not a liquid. I just wanted to dab some on the back of my card, not break out any sort of equipment,

Turns out that Office Depot sells some modest number of glue dots made of this glue for a couple of bucks. That would appear to solve my problem.

SignosaurusRex

Thanks for that. It will work but I really don't want tape and I don't need a case of the stuff. I was hoping that it was some sort of variant of rubber cement where I could get a small container of it. Every now and then I want to stick a business card on something, mostly material samples sometimes signs, and it occurred to me that this would be just the stuff for an elegant solution. The glue itself would appear to be a hot melt substance not a liquid. I just wanted to dab some on the back of my card, not break out any sort of equipment,

Turns out that Office Depot sells some modest number of glue dots made of this glue for a couple of bucks. That would appear to solve my problem.

I like that idea. I'm gonna steal it!

klmiller611

The way it rolls up, I always thought it was boogers....................... :rolleyes:

Actually, my boss wanted this for some project a couple of years back. So, I googled it as booger glue, sure enough, found it on Amazon!

We never followed through with it, it was a hot glue gun type of thing, and we did not need that much, so it was dropped, so to speak.

Ken Miller