• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Temporary Logos on Spandex

theeventsource

Hello All!

My boss wants to me "temporarily" brand (i.e. put logos on) some spandex material. They're basically spandex sails in a triangle shape.

In my experience, cut vinyl and printed vinyl doesn't stick well to spandex. I recommended shining gobo lights with the logos onto the spandex sails, but they weren't keen on that.

If we didn't want to reuse the sails later, it wouldn't be a big deal. But we do, so I've got to make it temporary.

Any ideas? Is there a vinyl that will work?

MikePro

Ew. I really like your projection idea tho'. That's one heck of a puzzle u got there. Paint stencil and spray chalk? I'd test how good it cleans up from spandex tho, can't say I've tried it.

theeventsource

What I think I'm going to do...

I think I'm going to have a company out of Tampa who does super wide format print the logos on what they call "Celtic Cloth" and then have them cut and sew to a triangle shape. The client will just have to pay for the cost of us not being able to reuse.