• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tennis Windscreen

K2

I have a customer that is wanting some tennis windscreens with logos/artwork on them. Anybody have any suggestions where to go for these. I found a few places searching google but figured I would try here to see if anyone had any suggestions or knew of any wholesalers to order them from.

2B

What is different from a tennis windscreen and mesh banner?

we have used mesh banner for several stadium / athletic courts and (knock on wood) every project turns out great and still going strong.

K2

What is different from a tennis windscreen and mesh banner?

we have used mesh banner for several stadium / athletic courts and (knock on wood) every project turns out great and still going strong.

Well I have thought about that but I have not worked with to much mesh banner and wasnt sure how it would hold up and it would need to be a maroon color on both sides.

Joe House

I don't think any fabric material will be a permanent solution. And depending on your printer, doing a double sided mesh banner may not be an option.