• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Test Draw gap JV33

hbb2008

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

Does anyone know if the gap that I have between the black and red test prints affect my print quality or mean that anything is off with the alignment? I do not have a gap like that between any other colors. Is there a way to fix it or maybe it doesn't affect anything and I am overthinking this.
My print head is only 5 months old.
Any help or explanation is appreciated.
Thank you

attachment.php

Attachments

• USA test draw_204_12162015-2gap.jpg
    USA test draw_204_12162015-2gap.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 403

getcustomized

well the JV33 only has 1 head in it so there is nothing to align. I believe your test print is perfect, but wheres the yellow?.

hbb2008

Premium Subscriber
Thank you! I have had a few people ask me this and I can not give them an answer as to why there is a gap. I never thought it to be an issue until they asked. Do you know why there is a larger gap than the other colors?

The yellow is there, it is just very light because i am using a different substrate than vinyl or proof type paper. It is also not a full image of the test draw (Im using 6 colors) because i wanted to show the gap between black and red.