• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TexasSignman

Johnny Best

Gotta hurry and get some Salmon nuggets, Gino and Johnny are coming over.
texassignman.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I can't make it, so count me out. I hurt me knee and having trouble getting around.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Now that I'm gluten free I'm having to nix those sauces... and pretty much all Chinese restaurants :(. On the plus side though, removing gluten fixed my symptoms! No pills!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just like happy endings, but still don't hold any out for me. I won't be there. Going to the surgeon Friday to find out what's gonna happen.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Gino with MORE time to sit at the computer?? He will soon be the first(and only) member to ever hit 100,000 posts.

Hopefully, everything goes well Friday :)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I can't make it, so count me out. I hurt me knee and having trouble getting around.
Gino, are you saying you took an arrow to the knee to avoid going over to Johnny's?

Good luck with with the Doc, I have an appointment next month to get a foreign object inserted into a place no foreign object has ever gone before.

wayne k
guam usa

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Gino, are you saying you took an arrow to the knee to avoid going over to Johnny's?

Good luck with with the Doc, I have an appointment next month to get a foreign object inserted into a place no foreign object has ever gone before.

wayne k
guam usa

If it's what I go through it's nothing to worry about... The doc will drug you before the date begins... I look forward to it now.

equippaint

Yeah, thats easy. Trying to keep the drano down that they give you is the miserable part. 1st round is ok but its all down hill from there.