• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you Dan Antonelli

Sticky Signs

Huge shout out to Dan and his crew at Graphic D-Signs.:U Rock::rock-n-roll:
I decided to rebrand my company and here are the results. They went above and beyond on this and I couldn't be happier. If anyone is considering a new look, I highly recommend Dan and his crew.
Cheers!

Attachments

• Stationery Template-1 [Converted].jpg
    Stationery Template-1 [Converted].jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 187
  • Stationery Template-3 [Converted].jpg
    Stationery Template-3 [Converted].jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Stationery Template-2 [Converted].jpg
    Stationery Template-2 [Converted].jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 182

Baz

Cool! :thumb:

Last week i ordered his two logo books. Got a confirmation early today from Signcraft that they have been shipped. Looking forward to having them!

Dan Antonelli

Thanks for the shout out Dan, and thanks for entrusting us with the task!

I really like the way these turned out, and it was a cool name to brand. I think this hand drawn scripts is one of my favorites, and the S looping into the T is a really nice detail.

Boy, yeh those JPGs are really looking lousy. This site used to load attachments fine, now they seem to be really compressing the hell out of em!

Print those cards on 16pt dull matte finish and they'll look awesome.... :)

royster13

Is that an envelope?.....If so, does it comply with Canada Post standards?....I think (but do not quote me) there needs to be white space at the bottom on both sides for coding by the sorting equipment.....

But the designs look sharp....

Typestries

I suppose my shout out to Dan is long overdue, as well! Sweet work here, and on our stuff too! Can't wait to get the site done soon, too!

ProWraps

dan's the man. talked to him today and we are going to retain him and his firm to do a COMPLETE rebrand of our company.

IM FARGIN' STOKED.

Bly

Another two thumbs up for Dan from me.
I specifically wanted something that would work well as signage - our shop is on a busy street so I need to get the brand in commuters' heads in those few seconds they are going past.

The old logo - works fine on a website and stationery but useless on a sign and doesn't relate to what we do.
attachment.php

Dan's work at my direction.
attachment.php

Dan's a pleasure to work with and he gives Signs101 members a discount.
If you're looking for a new look for your business Dan is the man.

Attachments

• logo-ripgraphics.gif
    logo-ripgraphics.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 246
  • rip_business-cards-1.jpg
    rip_business-cards-1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 173

Bly

We finally put Dan's work to good use on our shopfront where it's working well for us. It's a busy road so this is getting us lots of exposure.
I thought simple was best.
My asssistant Nick did a great job on the install. Wrapping the window frames was a ***** but well worth it in my opinion.
Thanks again Dan. :rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• IMAG0122.jpg
    IMAG0122.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 165

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We finally put Dan's work to good use on our shopfront where it's working well for us. It's a busy road so this is getting us lots of exposure.
I thought simple was best.
My asssistant Nick did a great job on the install. Wrapping the window frames was a ***** but well worth it in my opinion.
Thanks again Dan. :rock-n-roll:

Hey, on your picture... you forgot the 'L'............. :omg:

Only kidding....:rolleyes:

Replicator

No disrespect to Dan, I love his work as it is always amazing, and I speak of his talents often in graphic design conversations.

Still, I must pose this question . . .
If you are a graphic designer or a sign shop, is it right to represent your companies image through the artistic interpretation and expression of another designer or artist?

In some strange way this seems wrong to me, like a lie or deception . . .

Bly

No disrespect to Dan, I love his work as it is always amazing, and I speak of his talents often in graphic design conversations.

Still, I must pose this question . . .
If you are a graphic designer or a sign shop, is it right to represent your companies image through the artistic interpretation and expression of another designer or artist?

In some strange way this seems wrong to me, like a lie or deception . . .

We don't try and pass ourselves off as designers so what's the deceit?
I hire subcontract installers too - is that fraud too?

Craig Sjoquist

You and your crew are awesome Dan, consistently coming up with outstanding design / layout of logos, raising the bar of what is quality business logo design.