• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

thank you signs 365!

visual800

You have made me look good for several years now. Great prices, good turn-around however you SUCK on emails inquiring about custom quotes....But I really don't know what I would do without you guys...YOU ROCK!

Attachments

• small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 84
  • small 3.jpg
    small 3.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 74
  • small 2.jpg
    small 2.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 94

Pat Whatley

Heck yeah. 365 is a cash machine for me.

Is it just a rule that plumbing vans all have to have a cross or Jesus fish on them?

visual800

chat option Ive used for a mistake made by them and that didnt pan out so well for me. when I have a an usse I wanna talk to someone i dont wanna chat and email and all that crap.....this make problems worse

Suz

Well, ya know, Plumbers do walk on water! Especially in the middle of winter when a pipe busts and you have to have a couple of conversations with the almighty cuz every one of those "Plumber" guys is out on a call.
Just sayi'n!

Heck yeah. 365 is a cash machine for me.

Is it just a rule that plumbing vans all have to have a cross or Jesus fish on them?