• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks everyone

fisheye48

I have been a lurking on here since i sold all my sign stuff. i still love looking at everyones work/finished products. Finding a job has been in my area hasnt been very easy, well one that pays over minimum wage. Well i found a job that i think i will like. I joined the US Army as a infantryman. I ship out monday for basic at Ft. Benning in columbus, ga

AUTO-FX

Good luck and thanks for serving!
Sometimes i wish i had joined the military when i was,like, 19. Heck, i'd be retired by now. or something.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
make the best out of every oppurtunity. ask and then ask again about getting extra trainging/schooling. when you leave basic trainging and are on your way to your new unit is a perfect time to slip into a new traing course, try airborne, anything they will give you. take advantage of EVERYTHING they offer and more.

your giving up your life for a while, you are not in control anymore, accept it and flourish.

basic training will be the best time of your life if you let it.

enjoy.

fisheye48

make the best out of every oppurtunity. ask and then ask again about getting extra trainging/schooling. when you leave basic trainging and are on your way to your new unit is a perfect time to slip into a new traing course, try airborne, anything they will give you. take advantage of EVERYTHING they offer and more.

your giving up your life for a while, you are not in control anymore, accept it and flourish.

basic training will be the best time of your life if you let it.

enjoy.

thats the plan...im gonna try and get in right after my school. then hopefully try to get in ranger school also

fisheye48

thanks everyone!!! ill post up where i get stationed at first...maybe close to one of yall and ill swing in and say hey

Bigdawg

Just Me
Please let us know how you are doing :smile:

Thank you for your service... be safe and like darlak said - make the best of it and absorb everything like a sponge. I admire you for your choice.

Si Allen

I don't know what Ft Benning is like today ... but 54 years ago, it was kinda fun. (Except for the red clay! )

Just remember to always say "sir" and never volunteer for anything!