• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thanks FatCat!!!

Letterbox Mike

Look what just came in the mail!!! Sean Alley (FatCat) found out I like pickles like 13 year old girls like Justin Bieber so he sent me a big case of Tony Packo's pickles!!! Holy crap are these things good.

Pickle party at Insignia!!! Woo hoo!

Attachments

• pickles.jpg
    pickles.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 115

sar bossier

FatCat - If I send you my address, can I get some too??! Maybe trade - homemade hot & sweet bread n butter pickles for those??!

HulkSmash

Look what just came in the mail!!! Sean Alley (FatCat) found out I like pickles like 13 year old girls like Justin Bieber so he sent me a big case of Tony Packo's pickles!!! Holy crap are these things good.

Pickle party at Insignia!!! Woo hoo!

First of all, that's awesome of Sean...2nd...Really? You like pickles that much.... so nasty....And you can thank me for starting that pickle thread :)

God that's a lot of bottles of nasty right there.

FatCat - If I send you my address, can I get some too??! Maybe trade - homemade hot & sweet bread n butter pickles for those??!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm How can i get some of that sweet bread..... ill pass on the pickles

sar bossier

I actually won't have any ready for a few weeks yet - gotta wait for the cukes to get ripe enough on the vine, THEN we-ll talk, my friend!!

sar bossier

First of all, that's awesome of Sean...2nd...Really? You like pickles that much.... so nasty....And you can thank me for starting that pickle thread :)

God that's a lot of bottles of nasty right there.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm How can i get some of that sweet bread..... ill pass on the pickles

Adam - I make homemade pumpkin bread pudding with raisins & dried cranberries - but only for the holidays :wink:

FatCat

Lol, glad you like them! Seriously, though the cool person here is Mike. I can't tell you all how much he's helped me over the last few years and I never forget it! One thing we have in common is the joy of a good pickle and I think Tony Packo makes some pretty good ones.

Eat up Mike, you earned 'em!!! :thumb:

FatCat

Absolutely, in fact I can my own pickles too! I make some killer sweet & hots that I mix with habaneros. (Really just my copy of Tony Packos Sweet-Hots.)

I know Mike is strictly a fan of dill, otherwise I would have sent him some of those too.

HulkSmash

Adam - I make homemade pumpkin bread pudding with raisins & dried cranberries - but only for the holidays :wink:

You had me until you said raisins and dried cranberries.. They're on the same hate tier as Pickles... especially those raisins... GROSS.

but i'll take some pumpkin bread pudding ..without the extra nastiness:Big Laugh

sar bossier

You had me until you said raisins and dried cranberries.. They're on the same hate tier as Pickles... especially those raisins... GROSS.

but i'll take some pumpkin bread pudding ..without the extra nastiness:Big Laugh

Do you or your wife cook? How about I just send you the recipe, then you can make it without the extra GOODNESS.

sar bossier

Absolutely, in fact I can my own pickles too! I make some killer sweet & hots that I mix with habaneros. (Really just my copy of Tony Packos Sweet-Hots.)

I know Mike is strictly a fan of dill, otherwise I would have sent him some of those too.

I LOVE making pickles - they taste SO GOOD< and are a LOT crispier than store bought (and without all of the preservatives added)!! Haven't made them in a couple of years - busy, but this thread and the pickle thread reminded me I need to do it this year!! Make killer homemade pickled eggs, too!