Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to Texas_Signmaker!

Discussion in 'Member Shout Out' started by The Doo, Nov 20, 2019.

1. The Doo

The Doo The Sign Lady

Oct 22, 2019
    Conroe Texas
    Texas_Signmaker...You saved this petunia's bud (Gino's reference)
    Signs 365 offers an impressive business model, one that should be the Bible for others. Their customer service is EXCELLENT and product to match! Placed my order Monday at 4:50 pm (CST) and just received my shipment. Thank you for the referral. Hope I can return the favor someday.

• Like Like x 2
  2. The Yanki & The Brit

The Yanki & The Brit The Yanki & The Brit Signs and Radio Show

Sep 3, 2014
    Texas
    What is all the hubbub with 365? You have to join or something to see what they do and how they do it and for prices?
    All I see is Login or Apply. What's that all about?

3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I like happy endings. :clapping:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Well shucks, I opened up S101 and saw a topic with my name in it and thought... gez, what did I do now?

Glad to help, I use them a lot and love the contour cut coro's. I've made buckets of $$ off them. You can make all kinds of shapes and things out of that coro. I don't do any printing in house... all gets subbed out because they are so reliable and priced right. Really frees my time up to do higher paying tasks rather than babysit a printer and huff fumes all day.

20190809_170959.jpg 20190825_120135.jpg

• OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1
  5. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    They are trade only and you have to get into the walled garden before seeing whats up. I appreciate that about them

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. The Doo

The Doo The Sign Lady

Oct 22, 2019
    Conroe Texas
    Yes, you have to apply and gain approval to use the site. No charge for that.
    AND they offer a $50 credit on your first purchase!
    They rock the garden :)