Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That's how it was done in England

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by fmg, Apr 10, 2013.

1. fmg

fmg Very Active Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Richmond hill back in the days and the signs are looking top notch wouldn't you say!

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    There are still a few excellent signwriters in England.
    One of my FB pals has painted 6 fascias this week.
    Love....Jill

3. Z SIGNS

Z SIGNS Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Trenton NJ
    Nice pic.I like looking at pictures of old cities that are loaded with beautiful handcrafted signs.
    City planners and zoning people are always talking about the rebirth of their cities and at the same time they put regulations on the size and type of signs that are allowed.
    I think they could take a good lesson and look at the signage when downtown areas were alive and bustling with business.
    It's almost a shame when I look at pictures of my city when the downtown area was alive and filled with big spectaculars.
    Now when I drive through my town all I see is a bunch of plastic crap designed and installed by somebody working out of there garage.
    Thanks for the pic