• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The best squeegee in the world...it cures all my pains! Lol

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
My right wrist has been progressively getting more painful as I grow older in my sign career! I've been using the small plastic squeegees for 13 years and they are taking a toll. After about 30 mins my hand gets so painful I have to give it a break.

Until I met the Bill Collector. For $60 I figured Frank Fellers was just getting more in love with himself ...and maybe he is, but this thing is bad ass! I've been using it for about a month now. I spent a week installing 60+ panels of window perf, used it to lay cut vinyl, used it to lay 4x8 digital prints... used it on small signs and I've had no pain, the install was much faster and goes down well. I know about the Big Squeegee but frankly I can't use that thing comfortably and get a bubble-less application.

This thing impressed me so much that I wanted to share with yous guys!

Bill Collector Squeegee by Wrap Mafia | FELLERS

ikarasu

Looks like the Alumaite.

Alumalite Squeegee with Felt Edge, Aluminum Vinyl Application Squeegee

I've been considering getting one... I always felt they were expensive too. How often do you need to change the felt on the bill collector / How much is it?

I like the idea of the Felt one better than the felt type Alumalite uses. But I imagine replacements cost quite a bit, presuming they're replaceable? I imagine it'd Probably last a long time either way.