• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help The "everything is pink" Mimaki issue

New guy here. I've read through various threads on this issue lately including this one JV150- Prints coming out too reddish/pink which is recent but I see it is asked a lot and I'm not seeing an answer that fits most of these situations.

Suddenly yesterday my prints have had a distinctive magenta tone to them. I have not adjusted anything that would cause this. The print files I am receiving are the same as I always get, from the same folks. And its not any particular format or setting. I have not changed ink, rebooted hardware or kicked the printer recently. This is happening on vector artwork, photographs, everything. And it just started yesterday. The only thing out of the ordinary that MAY be a factor, I printed 8 large banners with a heavy dark green background the 2 days prior but nothing appears amiss with my print heads or nozzles

Mimaki CJV30-130 / Rasterlink

I don't see it as too much magenta but perhaps too little cyan being printed.I am using 3rd party ecosolv inks but I have been using them for months and my current cartridges were all installed within the last 2 weeks (we do a LOT of production on this thing).

The files appear fine when opened on screen in Photoshop. Skintones are printing pinkish. Greens are pinkish as well. I am hesitant to mess with colors in pre-production as they do appear normal onscreen which makes me believe it is a hardware issue.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Following up after doing some test prints and cleanings. My Yellow and Light Magenta appear to have flow issues. No significant clogged nozzles but what looks like the ink is either flowing well or not at all in those two colors. Will try flushing those lines and hope it improves.

Print quality went downhill quick. Had to call in a tech. He flushed the lines. Somehow we had gotten air into the system. Changed out a few dampers, pumped out the air. All is better.