• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Man Cave project

SignManiac

Haven't had a lot of time to work on the man cave project but found some time this week to print the brick wall and install it this afternoon. That PhotoTex is the bomb!

Still have to trim the windows, doors, baseboard and box in the wall columns. Little by little....

Attachments

• IMG_1834.jpg
    IMG_1834.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 138
  • mancave rat.jpg
    mancave rat.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Mancave spider.jpg
    Mancave spider.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 103

Marlene

the bricks on their own would hae been cool but you amped it up with the critters, nice. it may be a man cave but I like it would love to do that on the living room wall;)

SignManiac

Started my Foosball table wrap project started over the weekend. In order to do the sides, I have to pretty much dismantle all of the handles. They are all held together will roll pins that have to be punched out. Gonna need some beer before I start that.

Attachments

• Foosball table wrap.jpg
    Foosball table wrap.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 93

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Pretty cool. You should do some 3D prints for the floor that look like stairs going down, holes, etc.

SignManiac

Not a bad idea??? I'm open to any and all suggestions anyone may have. I have a lot of stuff planned already but would love to add anything that will put it over the top :)

John Butto

When I die my wife is going to ship you my body so you can prop it up in the corner. Nice place to spend eternity.