• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Things We Wrap (not A Vehicle)

myront

CorelDRAW is best
40mm shell casing

Attachments

• 40mm shell casing wrap.jpg
    40mm shell casing wrap.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 431

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Thanks.
We've also done, a Paddle board, video games (I mean like vintage pinball machine type and galaxia), cornhole games, helmets,

AKwrapguy

The hardware comes off easy, its just screwed on from inside, pull the fabric back and unscrew. There are rubber seals on all the pieces that have to go back on to keep the worms out...

Reminds me of the movie Porky's.... the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the worms play pinochle on my snout...

ikarasu

May as well throw this one out there. Probably wasnt the weirdest thing we wrapped... I'd say that goes to the mouth guard case of a co-workers girlfriend... The Kitchenaid blender was a "fun" one though.

Attachments

• 20170118_154250.jpg
    20170118_154250.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 316

bannertime

A few years ago we wrapped a Jaggermister machine, but I can't find any pictures. This was last year. He's actually just brought two more guitars to do this week.

Attachments

• Bannertime Photo (2).jpg
    Bannertime Photo (2).jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 329
C

ColoPrinthead

A lady Aboriginal artist wanted her design on this case as a gift for her partner.
480CV3 really stays down even when stretched.

p1060569_-jpg.127918
an aboriginal lesbian?!! Man you got a 2fer! Glad you noted it, because it added soo much to your post and my understanding of your project.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
I've posted before....but did this guitar about 7 or 8 years ago, that went to Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick.

Attachments

• RN14sm.jpg
    RN14sm.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 242
  • RN16sm.jpg
    RN16sm.jpg
    561 KB · Views: 277