• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

the toon factory

Carl Crabtree

Does anyone know if John Deaton's CD's are still available for purchase? I know he sold the rights to some other company, but I can't find out who.

Deaton Design

Yeah, I usually come by here at least once a day, and I do have a Facebook page for The Toon Factory. Thanks guys for letting him know. :)
As far as my collections, I no longer own those, and the company I sold them to, does not intend to sell them, as far as I know right now. My reason for selling is that sales were non existent, actually the last two I did, Hot Rods and Holidays only sold a few copies. So, an offer was made and I let them go. :(
I might possibly do another collection sometime in the future, but dont know for sure. Thanks for asking though. I appreciate everyone here!:)

OldPaint

cARL, john didnt mention it but he does and will do ONE OFFS creations for a fee. he did this one of me, when i had the open heart surgery, i have since put it on a couple tee shirts and have a poster of it in my shop. john is a awesome talent.

Attachments

• joepribish.jpg
    joepribish.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 72