• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Vector Doctor!!!

Marlene

once again, Eric has done a great job of making some file for me from some pretty horrid artwork! the art was soooo bad I thought he might post it in a "what not to do thread". if ever you need a file made, Eric is the best!!!:loveya:

markz

Dr. V = A+

i use eric often. great service, prices, etc.
the go 2 person for vectorizing or he will tell me if it can't be donme asap.
markZsigns.com-:wavingflag:.the "rookie".

Sign-Man Signs

The Vector Doctor has always been a God send to me. No matter what I have, he comes though every single time. Fast and inexpensive. Saves me hours of doing it myself. My vote for Vendor of the Year. Keep up the good work Eric.
:U Rock:

lexsigns

The Vector Doctor has always been a God send to me. No matter what I have, he comes though every single time. Fast and inexpensive. Saves me hours of doing it myself. My vote for Vendor of the Year. Keep up the good work Eric.
:U Rock:
+1 ill second that vote! He rocks for sure!!!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I guess I'll chime in to agree and apologize at the same time. Eric has done some excellent work for us here very recently. The apology is if he has been a bit more backlogged than usual.... I dumped about 30 military crests on him all at once a couple of weeks ago. :Big Laugh Some of them are pretty complex but he has been tearing through them and emailing them over at a nice steady pace. The quality of the work is excellent and the turnaround is right on which makes both myself and my client, the DOD, very happy. :thumb:

Thanks again my friend. Took me years to grasp the concept well but it is often better to outsource certain things..... If you need something vectorized, shoot Eric an email. You will not be disappointed.

Mosh

Cool you can make a living doing vector tracing. I like doing it, but can see where you need knowledge and time to do it so it is not for "non artistic" people. I have been doing my own since I got my first SignLab in 1991 or so, before that I broke out the brush or exacto knife....

Sharx

Since Eric is working on one of my pet projects I feel compelled to blow some sunshine up his butt as well! :U Rock:

He could almost single handed put Tylenol out of business. Because he makes headaches go away fast! :notworthy:

Sharx

In normal Vector Dr. fashion Eric knocked one out of the park again for me! He delivered exactly what I needed, on time, and in my budget. It's not worth the aggravation of trying to do some of these projects, with out his help! With him only being 30 miles away I think I may have to buy that man a drink.:thumb:

Vector_Dr_Work.jpg