• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The votes are in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmr55

Same president, same house, same senate......so basically nothing is gonna change? Just wasted $6 billion dollars.....

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
At least it didn't take too long to figure out the winner.........

wayne k
guam usa

Flame

I might as well close up shop. Biz is gonna be toughhhhh the next four years.

By the way WTF is up with electoral votes? Why do we do this and not a popular vote? Explain because it has never made sense

J

john1

I might as well close up shop. Biz is gonna be toughhhhh the next four years.

By the way WTF is up with electoral votes? Why do we do this and not a popular vote? Explain because it has never made sense

x2, I'm sure there were more then 270 or whatever people who voted...

Talked to a friend tonight and he is big into debates and politics and he said he voted for a third party that was listed but nobody talked about. Gary Johnson i think he said it was. Apparently the 2 that the tv shows are the people with all this money thrown at them to promote themselves and the little guys even though may be listed in the voters booth, Aren't broadcasted.

All about money, It makes me sick.

Flame

yeah man the TV stations pick who they're endorsing, and ONLY make sure stuff that makes them look good makes it on there. Both sides, Republican and Democrat, and the indys are screwed because they have nobody.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
talked to a friend tonight and he is big into debates and politics and he said he voted for a third party that was listed but nobody talked about. Gary johnson i think he said it was. Apparently the 2 that the tv shows are the people with all this money thrown at them to promote themselves and the little guys even though may be listed in the voters booth, aren't broadcasted.

All about money, it makes me sick.

o m g

ddarlak

Go Bills!
yeah man the TV stations pick who they're endorsing, and ONLY make sure stuff that makes them look good makes it on there. Both sides, Republican and Democrat, and the indys are screwed because they have nobody.

o m g II

start paying attention, you'll be 40 before you know it....

Status
Not open for further replies.