• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thermal Print Supplier?

TLG

Morning everyone!
Been forever since I've been to the site. Am in need of #4 digital prints to fit 18" x 24" coro. Had used a supplier that made thermal prints on the last job (3 yrs ago) and customer likes how they've held up. Anyone able to run a few of these for me?

*Customer's designer has sent files as .pdf. Can that format be used or do they need to be .jpeg?

Thanks to all replies! :thumb:
TLG

Drip Dry

Not sure why you need thermal. Seems like it would be done from an inkjet machine. Inkjet prints today last 3 years... more if you laminate.
Print it to vinyl and mount to coro.
Since there were no responses here, then I suspect you got a few private messages to do it.
If not, then I think you could find someone local to you to print them for you.
If you still don't have a source, I would print them for you.

do you have a printer? or do you outsource your digi prints? if you have a printer do it yourself and if your worried, laminate them.
if you don't have a printer, find a local wholesaler or try one of the merchant members on here.
good luck