• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Thick label material.

altereddezignz

I have a customer wanting a thicker material to use on bottles for labeling. Bottle vary in size and shape but they are either round or rectangle glass. I normally use 3165 and laminate but wanting a faster process and cost with non laminated.

Any Ideas? Thanks

altereddezignz

They are for very short term usage. May set on shelf a little bit but after purchase label will not have to be durable. Thus the reason for wanting non laminated.

EffectiveCause

Premium Subscriber

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a customer wanting a thicker material to use on bottles for labeling. Bottle vary in size and shape but they are either round or rectangle glass. I normally use 3165 and laminate but wanting a faster process and cost with non laminated.

Any Ideas? Thanks

I carry a rigid 6 mil vinyl that would work great for that application.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I have a customer who uses a 6 mil vinyl for this very reason and it works well for them. Anyone can just slap the decal on with ease.