• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

think your Mon AM was bad..?

lexsigns

I came to the shop to find a nasty word spray painted on my front door!!!
And obviously it wasnt someone in the biz cuz the lettering suc***s!!!!

Its so bad I can even post the pic!... Dont recall pi**ing anyone off recently

Mature, really mature

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Up your way... it must've been Marlene.......... :Oops:

As for the bad spelling,that doesn't exclude anyone from this crowd..... sheesh !! :ROFLMAO:

Scott Reynolds

Google "network camera". They record on ANY computer (even at home) and you can watch the shop when you not there. The cool part is, most can be set up to only record moment. Put inside the window facing outside, anything or one that moves, is recorded in the office and at home. Brilliant.

Oh, sorry to hear about "bad word" on your door.

Scott

lexsigns

ohh good to know Scott! will have to give it a try! Thanks!!

Google "network camera". They record on ANY computer (even at home) and you can watch the shop when you not there. The cool part is, most can be set up to only record moment. Put inside the window facing outside, anything or one that moves, is recorded in the office and at home. Brilliant.

Oh, sorry to hear about "bad word" on your door.

Scott

TheSnowman

It's just someone that was bored. We put a new garage door in the back, and of course since it was in an alley, no one could stand the thought of having something new looking downtown. You know they ran home and got spray paint just to make it "fit in" right after it went up.

cajun312

Be glad you aren't in California

A California homeowner is fed up with the city of Sacramento after he was told he could be fined because his home was vandalized.

“I don’t know what I hate the most, those guys that do it or the [city council] members,” he said in frustration.

Javier Rios has had his home vandalized four times in the last six months, according to CBS13, and on each occasion it takes time and money to clean it up.

Now, rather than doubling-down on apprehending the criminals, the city council is saying Rios could be fined $373 “in addition to other related fees” if his property isn’t completely restored ten working days after the attack.

Not only that, the official letter also says “a lien may also be placed against the property for failure to pay all removal costs.”

401Graphics

"Calendared"? hahaha

Yea you should get some cameras. I got 7 cameras outside, and 3 inside the shop, and 1 in the garage. and recorded on two separate DVRs

Marlene

Up your way... it must've been Marlene

nope, sure wasn't me! she's Burlington, MA and I'm near Burlington, VT

if I were to go nuts and do something like that, you'd know as it would be a nice font, a good contrasting color and kerned correctly!

ddarlak

Go Bills!

A California homeowner is fed up with the city of Sacramento after he was told he could be fined because his home was vandalized.

“I don’t know what I hate the most, those guys that do it or the [city council] members,” he said in frustration.

Javier Rios has had his home vandalized four times in the last six months, according to CBS13, and on each occasion it takes time and money to clean it up.

Now, rather than doubling-down on apprehending the criminals, the city council is saying Rios could be fined $373 “in addition to other related fees” if his property isn’t completely restored ten working days after the attack.

Not only that, the official letter also says “a lien may also be placed against the property for failure to pay all removal costs.”

cops can't be everywhere, everytime. This law at least makes the homeowner responsible for their home. I'm sure this law was enacted becasue people were just letting things go, which leads to urban decay, which leads to good people moving, which leads to a bad neighborhood.

yea, it sucks you've been vandalized, but clean it up and make sure the next time they do it you take a pipe to there head or a shotgun blast to the face and maybe , just maybe they won't come back....

CanuckSigns

Exact same thing happening here, there was a story in the paper about a old guy who lives in the rough part of town, his back fence faces an alley, and it gets "tagged" on pretty much a weekly basis, he has always cleaned it up as quickly as he can, but now the city is giving him $300 tickets each time and they "Don't have the resources" to go after the pukes that do it, I think they would rather collect $300 each time than go through the effort of arresting whoever is doing it.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Hang in there...it's kinda hard not to take that kinda stuff personally...and even if someone really did have an issue, it doesn't deserve any amount of attention if they can't express themselves in a civil and respectful way.

JB