• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Thinking of selling my PC600 roland

Ange65

Hi Everyone,
Happy New Year, as the title says thinking about selling my pc600 Roland. Is it worth selling it??. I have the cartridges. I use it mainly as a plotter. I got it second hand from a deceased estate

Jackpine

I had one when they first came out and made money with it. Today I would say it's a cutter. If you can get ribbons and replacement print head it will do short to medium run small format decals. It is the same technology as an Edge but prints only 1/2 inch per pass.

Hielorojo

I had one when they first came out and made money with it. Today I would say it's a cutter. If you can get ribbons and replacement print head it will do short to medium run small format decals. It is the same technology as an Edge but prints only 1/2 inch per pass.
I have the same and I very happy with it, for small decals is better than a Gerber and I have 3 Gerber also.........