• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This can't be good for Dallas....

Johnny Best

Did'nt they send a bunch of people from New Orleans to the Houston dome years ago from the hurricane.
They had to rebuild the SuperDome in New Orleans after they housed people in there.
Why not a soccer stadium in Mexico? What a mess the border is these days. Joe is going to have a press conference on March 25, they should ask him if he knows where Mexico is located. Or Texas for that matter.

Jburns

Not good. Washington doesn't care about this issue for several reasons, one of which is its far away from them geographically.

Now, lets bring the folks to the Capitol and DC neighborhoods- and see the response.

It's unacceptable that a handful of states have to bear the burden of this presidents policy

Last edited:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I've been weaning myself off the news media since the January "upheaval", and I will force myself to continue doing so. My sideline presence wouldn't mean anything anyway.

JB

Stacey K

I like making signs
I read my news online...Newsmax, OANN, Fox and I also check in on CNN. Even CNN has recognized the crisis at the boarder.

4 men on the terrorist list were caught. People from Iran, Romania, all over the world are flocking in. The human trafficking of children and women bothers me the most. Drug cartels are in full swing now and Biden will continue letting them all in for months to come...more people to support means more voters for the Dems. Not to mention all the corona coming in.

I watched Abbotts press conference...he's pissed. It's worth a listen.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I read my news online...Newsmax, OANN, Fox and I also check in on CNN. Even CNN has recognized the crisis at the boarder.

4 men on the terrorist list were caught. People from Iran, Romania, all over the world are flocking in. The human trafficking of children and women bothers me the most. Drug cartels are in full swing now and Biden will continue letting them all in for months to come...more people to support means more voters for the Dems. Not to mention all the corona coming in.

I watched Abbotts press conference...he's pissed. It's worth a listen.

He is pissed... The new administration let's them in and puts them up in our state. Abbott asks for $ to deal with the problem they cause and they say no. This isn't the first time many illegal immigrants have been dumped in DFW... they did this a few years ago too.[/QUOTE]

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
what kind of coup was it? this one looks cool
toyota-gt86-7.jpg

MikePro

things keep going this bad in Mexico, and our demand for Limes/Avocados/Lithium keeps increasing ...i uh, erm, I mean, our empathy the hardships of the people therein, of course, do you think Annexation is the next play? ...or even part of the grand-scheme all along? (re:Ukraine)

Stacey K

I like making signs
things keep going this bad in Mexico, and our demand for Limes/Avocados/Lithium keeps increasing ...i uh, erm, I mean, our empathy the hardships of the people therein, of course, do you think Annexation is the next play? ...or even part of the grand-scheme all along? (re:Ukraine)
That would be insane...but then, I'm surprised on a daily basis so who knows!