• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This one makes me dizzy to look at

binki

Tia

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 40

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Notify the media, Hell has frozen over. There's something even more disgusting than bleeding cowboys.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I'm going to have to assume the original designer paid to use that font (not likely) ... got to love 'free' fonts.

binki

It went on a shirt. The image posted was the source shirt. That was his supplied artwork. We get a lot of that. The best one was a photo of a tattoo that we embroidered.

MakeMyGraphic

Tattoo vectorization is always fun :) hahaha. I've made a few of those already.. but ick on the color combination... I always try to tell my customers that if it's exposure they seek to stick with contrasting colors :\

The best "customer supplied artwork" is the one they doodle on a piece of paper and bring to you, OR if you tell them you need a "digital design" and they just take a picture of their doodle, scan it and save it at 1200 dpi on a flash drive that is over 10 years old and you have to wiggle it around your USB port for it to get a proper read... and then you are running about 5 different RAM intensive softwares only to have them then hogged up by some resource hogging .JPG of an image that does not get any better and would have even looked best at even 72 dpi LOL

that of course only happens on my portable work laptop :\

maybe I'm the only one who experienced this?.... LOL