• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts?

Moze

Precision Sign Services
So as a refresher or for those that don't know - I provide installation for other sign companies (non-illuminated signs)...

I have a "by customer" portfolio and have also added a "by sign type" portfolio (still under construction).

I know what I provide is different than most members here, but wanted to get your thoughts on my portfolio section. How much is too much? Is a long, running list better or a condensed list of just the best looking installations?

Since I began the business this year, I've put virtually everything up there because I need to cover the bases as far as the various sign types go. But I obviously can't continue to put every job up there.

I think having the "by customer" area is attractive because the logos give a 'at-a-glance' view of who I've done work for. But if a potential customer wants to specifically know if I can hang an exterior sign two stories up, the "by sign type" area gives them quick access of my capabilities.

Anyway, I'm open to thoughts and ideas.

Thanks as always!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, I'll take a stab at it.

Some of your pictures are totally unnecessary and cheapen the look of your overall site. You also don't need duplicates of the same sign.
Your photos are looking great. Nice shots.
Overall, it looks good, but you just have too many little signs in there and it looks like fill-work.

I give it a "7-1/2". :thumb:

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Thanks guys. That's kind of what got my thought process started was I was adding some photos of signs on a construction trailer and it occurred to me that I have plenty of photos of nicer signs on there that I don't need to add every single thing I do anymore. In the beginning, it was more of a "get everything I do posted on the site" because there just wasn't much on there. But I agree, there are some that could be considered filler.

Thanks for the input - it helps to get perspective from others.