• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Three sided Sign Referal

Pete Moss

Looking for a vendor referral for signs similar to image. I did not see any on Signs 365. We could make these in house although I think it would cost less to outsource. Suggestions? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4590.jpg
    IMG_4590.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 338

Marlene

have the print done as an outsource and then create a channel on the backside so it can be bent. it looks like it is held with an extrusion which you can problably find at Outwater or just have a small flap that can be double faced taped.

Billct2

We would make that with three pieces of pvc with three pieces of "triangle" molding from Outwater Plastics.

Marlene

you can try Hang Ups Unlimited and see if their e-Z frame accessories will work. if not, I'd do the channels on the back and on the last panel have a 2" or so flap that overlaps and double side tape it or plastic screws

Attachments

• hang ups .jpg
    hang ups .jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 214
  • bends.jpg
    bends.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 184

2B

the more budget friendly option is to print onto CorPlast and then cut the flute on one side so the three sides are of equal size and then you will need a fourth piece that is the width of VHB Tape to secure the triangle and keep from opening

jfiscus

Rap Master
Yeah, those are just 3 pieces of coroplast and three readily available pieces of corner strips.

Pete Moss

Rudy with display products was incredibly helpful. If I go with outsourcing the (3) 36" x 18" panels of coro we can use this to keep hold them together:
Corner Moldings - Extrusions
I was able to save $40 through outsourcing and will have an extra panel for the client printed. Unfortunately, we can not print all in one shot since (3) @ 18" = 54"w with vertical flutes.