• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Thrive 12.2 and Latex 370

JesseL

Hi! I have just updated our Onyx Thrive to latest version 12.2. I was hoping they have fixed few bugs and we could now run things without annoying bugs that crashes the whole rip. What I got was Error: *** HP Latex 370 Info : ***Error - cannot start print!. With little bit of searching I found out that I should also update my printers firmware to latest version. I already did that, but that didn't help. Do you have experienced same issue or is it just me?

Jordan

Thrive 12.2 has been having a lot of issues with the 300 series latex printers. We had similar issues with our 360 after an upgrade, with the latest saying that the "tailgating" feature was not supported. I would see if you can get ahold of the absolute latest drivers for the 300 series, then reinstall the printer fresh into Thrive. Be sure to copy all of your profiles and quick sets over to your desktop so you have them saved.

JesseL

Thanks for the tip. I will try this next. Hope this works, cause i don't want to go back to 12.1 version.

JesseL

This actually solved my issue. Just saving the backup printer installation. Then I deleted the printer and installed it again using the backup that I created first.