• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tik-tak

Gus

damm still at work and still got 2 hours to go.. i need a beer
anybody got anything interesting to talk about?

C

ColoPrinthead

We had some air quality professionals testing in our office yesterday. I'm eagerly awaiting the results of their tests so my coworkers can realize they aren't getting sick from my operations. I don't upload pics from the work pc otherwise I'd show you.

It'll be nice to not have to drive 15 minutes away to get vinyl from storage. It was fun to screw off and take long lunches but I really have enough work I need to be doing.

Jillbeans

I'm mad at myself for being suck a lazy slob the last 6 to 8 times I used my paint rollers.
Dumbass me left the covers on to dry rather than just using one at a time.
I'm usually much more careful.
That, and I forgot to order a case of roller covers.
There, that probably took up, what, 30 seconds?
Love....Jill

C

ColoPrinthead

Thanks, it will be vindicating. I do think it'd be funny if it proves Epson's claims about their eco sol inks wrong, but it'd also be another headache I don't need.

Gus

finally at home... mam this budweiser is good.... haha
had a bad time trying to get home... an hour of traffic.. Las Vegas

J

john1

We had some air quality professionals testing in our office yesterday. I'm eagerly awaiting the results of their tests so my coworkers can realize they aren't getting sick from my operations. I don't upload pics from the work pc otherwise I'd show you.

It'll be nice to not have to drive 15 minutes away to get vinyl from storage. It was fun to screw off and take long lunches but I really have enough work I need to be doing.

Keep us updated please.