• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tiki Bar

aandrews19

Another sign made from hand carved foam. This one took much more thinking/ planning. I'm very happy with how it turned out, but of course there are a few imperfections that still bug me.

I'm thinking about going back in the tiki head with some 'dirty water' paint to make it look a little charred/ weathered.

Attachments

• PhotoJul1564526PM.jpg
    PhotoJul1564526PM.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 138
  • PhotoJul1565034PM.jpg
    PhotoJul1565034PM.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 107
  • PhotoJul1565111PM.jpg
    PhotoJul1565111PM.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 102
  • PhotoJul1565138PM.jpg
    PhotoJul1565138PM.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 111

Border

Looks like you are having great fun and SUCCESS with your new foam carving projects!
Love it!

aandrews19

Thanks everyone!

I posted the side view so you guys could see the depth from the side, that's all.

I don't have any pics of the lighting set up, but to give you an idea.... LEDs mounted between flame layers, mounted in the dowel rod in the tiki guy's mouth, and also mounted inside the fake wood box. I originally did not have lights in his eyes, but thought it might look good so I added it.