Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tile & Cut on Fiery XF

Discussion in 'RIP Software & Color Management' started by NotADesigner, Feb 27, 2014.

1. NotADesigner

NotADesigner Member

Dec 18, 2013
    I need help with an issue on our Fiery XF RIP. I am trying to tile AND send to the cut server a large mural (10 ft now, 40 ft later). It seems that when I turn on tiling, my cut marks are not printed, so I won't be able to cut :( Anyone know of a way around this?

I have tried tiling it in Illustrator, but then I have to print to PDF, which converts my CutContour spot color and then it doesn't want to cut on that. If I could print it as an illustrator file, that would be best, but then I have to do the tiling on XF and I need it to send to the cut server!

I hate that Fiery XF won't let me send a cut file without printing the damn thing again :banghead:

Tags: