• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tiling a graphic for a cut across the width of your media?

SignProPlus-Chip

When I try and cut multiple copies of a single graphic in Flexi (Pro 8.1) it puts the copies in a row down the length of the media. This wastes a lot of vinyl. Is there a way to get it to tile the copies across the width instead? I swear I have done this before, but at the time the hardware was different, so I was also wondering if it's a limitation of my little Roland GX24?

mnapuran

I've not seen that problem if there is sufficient width on the material. Have you tried rotating the design in production manager?

J Hill Designs

just set up the width multiples ... you can do the length repeats in the prod. mgr.

to answer your question, I have that happen to me sometimes, and i just fiddle with center/left/right justification and the panel margins, and it usually corrects it

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
just set up the width multiples ... you can do the length repeats in the prod. mgr.

to answer your question, I have that happen to me sometimes, and i just fiddle with center/left/right justification and the panel margins, and it usually corrects it

This fixes it in 8.6 as well. I always double check a file if I am running it a second or 3rd time. The copies can suddenly change into a long string of singles down the material without doing anything other than opening the Production Manager.

If this does not fix it post up a screen grab of your Production manager window with the problem showing.

wayne k
guam usa