• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Time for Wiper Replacement

rjssigns

Odd thing started happening a couple weeks ago. When my SP540V "wakes" up for self clean the message "Time for Wiper Replace" pops up.
So I bought wipers and the next time Wiper Replace showed up I replaced them.
But it still shows the Wiper Replace every time it wakes up. I think it stops it from doing the automatic cleanings. How do I shut that off?

strypguy

Try switching off all power. I think I did that after a sponge replacement that wouldn't shut off. It was awhile ago so I'm not sure but worth a try. John

Hey rjssigns,

You'll be fine, just follow the steps outline in the SP-540v user manual, section "3-4 Replacing Consumable Parts" (starting on page 51). If you don't have the manual, you can access it online here: http://support.rolanddga.com/docs/d...ices/manuals and guides/sp-540v_use_en_r4.pdf

If you have additional questions or need extra support directly from Roland corporate support, please submit an "official" support request form online here: Product Support Form | Roland

If you do write us, we look forward to helping you and take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn

rjssigns

Hey rjssigns,

You'll be fine, just follow the steps outline in the SP-540v user manual, section "3-4 Replacing Consumable Parts" (starting on page 51). If you don't have the manual, you can access it online here: http://support.rolanddga.com/docs/documents/departments/technical services/manuals and guides/sp-540v_use_en_r4.pdf

If you have additional questions or need extra support directly from Roland corporate support, please submit an "official" support request form online here: Product Support Form | Roland

If you do write us, we look forward to helping you and take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn

Thank you.