• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Titan 3 Issues...

Amos_McFly

I have been using a Titan 3 from US Cutter for 3 years now. I don't hate it, but there is one major issue I have never been able to fix or figure out. On round shapes I can't get the start and stop points to line up. I've just had to deal with it and fix what I can. I've attached an image of a test cut I did to show the problem. If it is an equipment issue, I understand I should have spent 3 times as much on a high end cutter and some day I will. If it is a settings issue and I'm just not getting it right, then that's where the veterans might be able to help. I appreciate your time!

Attachments

• 0211211129.jpg
    0211211129.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 254

jimboeejit

have you been in here to settings for cutter?...looks like you need to adjust force and overcut or similar

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210212-003912.jpg
    Screenshot_20210212-003912.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 169

Amos_McFly

have you been in here to settings for cutter?...looks like you need to adjust force and overcut or similar
Yes, I've been there a number of times in the past, but had given up on it getting better. I will revisit the settings again. Just wanted some professional input first. Thank you

Amos_McFly

Update... I revisited the settings and did a calibration, which I've done a dozen or so times before. This time it worked well and as far as I can tell, there are no more off-cuts.

Thank you!