• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

To All of the Signs101 Family

Sign_Boy

I have very sad news for everyone.
I just got a call from one of Matt's (MVIP) friends a little while ago.
He informed me that Matt passed away.

As more details come in I will be sure to let you all know.

Replicator

I just can't believe it . . . Thoughts and best wishes to Matt's family and friends.

You will be missed here at 101 . . . ! ! !

:covereyes:

Bigdawg

Just Me
My heart goes out to you, Krista and the rest of your family. Very sad day indeed here at signs101... very surreal.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayerss

slappy

what? This is terrible news! I thought it was odd he hasn't been on today. I don't believe it! WTH? I don't understand. I really don't. We were all just with him! I pray that this is not true. I'm balling my eyes out as I type. I don't understand what happened. Please keep this updated.

Krista and family, I am deeply, deeply, deeply sorry for your loss. Matt is a wonderful man and has left his mark with all of us. Please, if there is anything that you need, please let us know. Your family to us all. You all are great people. I just can't believe it. Your all in my prayers.

MVIP, I pray you have the peace of Jesus Christ in your heart, and you rest in peace...

Attachments

• MVIP MAIN.jpg
    MVIP MAIN.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 94

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
That's a shocker! How old a man was he? Please keep us posted.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Matt's family.

Air Art Girl

Shocking news. Matt and his family will be in my thoughts today. Even though I never met Matt other then on the forum and some PM's, I feel a loss. Prayers to his family.

Vinylman

A sad day indeed!

So young, and yet a reality we all will face.
My condolences and prayers to those who are left behind.

May the peace of Christ rest upon you.