• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tough Mudder

Out There

Anybody here do the Tough Mudder? I just did one yesterday in 6the Seattle area.

Holy crap that was one heck of adventure. I will be sore for a week!

Last edited:

cdiesel

We'll be doing the one in Phoenix. One of my guys did it last year in Ohio and had a blast. I can wait!

Out There

Don't be like me and take training before hand lightly. It will beat you up.

Oh and the scenery is quite nice also..follow the tu tu's ;)

omgsideburns

I'm sticking to my regular runs for now.. I can't imagine how uncomfortable it would be having muddy squishy shoes and dirt up in my .. parts.

HaroldDesign

I'm doing it next year. My wife, brother & sister did this a couple weeks ago. I just wasn't interested at the time they signed up, and I regretted being a spectator. It's really a neat event that does beat you up!

qmr55

Me and a bunch of old wresting friends did the Philly one and man can I tell you, what a blast! I would do it again in a heartbeat...

Berferful

Mt Snow VT

My 57 year old butt did one in VT in May. 13,000 ft elevation gain and yes, there was still some snow left over. Can you say hypothermia?