• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Toyota Tss Off Road Logo

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Took about 12 seconds to find and paste this up.
tss.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't think you are allowed..... or supposed to pass copyrighted material back & forth on this forum.

Pippin Decals

I don't think you are allowed..... or supposed to pass copyrighted material back & forth on this forum.

I know on the other forum im part of its a big no no to pass copyrighted stuff on the forum, But in a private message its on you..Because what can happen is if the wrong person got wind of it and was able to come on here and see that the SIGNS101 website is allowing copyrighted stuff being passed around ,they would and could actually sue the site owner or who ever is in charge for the image etc and for how many times it got passed with the vector files as well...It is better to not than do. Keep things in a PM . You can ask about an image but not ask for the image if you know what i mean....