• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

tracing bmp in flexisign 7.6

reaper_307

hey just i used to work at a place that had casmate which is a really only flexisign on win 98 but the new one i got i cant trace on. the old one did a perfect job but the new one i cant find out how to do it. and help is awesome thanks guys

zgraphics

if the image is a bitmap or jpeg, you can also go to the top where is say bitmap, scroll down to vectorize and scroll down to bezier and that should autotrace your image with ease. If you have any more questions on flexisign maybe i can help, I'm been using flexi for about 10 yrs. plus. I first started with 5.7.

reaper_307

it works but i want a realy accurate copy. nothing beats old stuff. easyer to use. is the a program i cam buy to do it?

praveen

I work with flexi 7.5v2 ...to trace an image click on Bitmap..vectorize...Autotrace. then click and drag on ur image in the page...u will get the traced outline on the top of the image ...drag it to the side (Autotrace cab find from ur toolbar too..)

Antony

zgraphics

on the autotrace, try using 75%, it works for me. or just play with in different %'s. Post up the image so we can look at it.

reaper_307

i know its not very big but it should still work i used to use tiny pics and it did and can some one tell me where i can find lots of free tutorials

Attachments

• 3Dplayhard_stacked_wb.jpg
    3Dplayhard_stacked_wb.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 124

zgraphics

What are you trying to do with this image? Do you wanted vectorize for vinyl cuts? or for printing?