• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Trademark Filing services

dgerb

I'm looking into trademarking a brand (name & logo). These online flat rate services for under $200 are tempting, and I am wondering if you all have used these services. Do you have any you recommend running from or using? And for those who have gone the attorney route, is $1000 in attorney fees alone an adequate budget assuming no hang ups?

toomeycustoms

We used legal zoom to file our 2 trademarks. Came out to around $450 total including the fees to the USPTO for each application. It does take a while for the USPTO to review and approve. We submitted one back in April and it still is not live yet.

gnemmas

I'm looking into trademarking a brand (name & logo). These online flat rate services for under $200 are tempting, and I am wondering if you all have used these services. Do you have any you recommend running from or using? And for those who have gone the attorney route, is $1000 in attorney fees alone an adequate budget assuming no hang ups?

Do it yourself. Go to Trademark Office website, a very simple online application process.

The reason they only charge $200 + fee is it takes less than an hour to apply online.

IsItFasst

Yeah, I used Trademarkia. Wasn't that big of a deal and it was cheap enough that I didn't worry too much about it. Did take a while to get the approval. And I still get spam from companies wanting me to spend lot of money on "nothing" that has to do with the TM.

dgerb

Thanks for the input. I know their patent reviews take years. Hopefully trademarks are less.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk