• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tradeshow panel

mikeinpdx

A customer needs a 8' x 12' fabric panel for the back of their tradeshow booth. They basically want to be able to attach the fabric to a frame that is then attached flush with the back of the booth. So the typical EZ-Tube style displays won't work, because of the footers on the bottom. They're looking for something more like a large frame that can be mounted directly to the back of the booth ( somehow ).

I thought about pole pockets on all sides of the fabric, then ideally some sort of aluminum sectional poles it could slide onto, but I'm not sure who would make that, and it seems like it could look more wrinkled over time if the fabric stretches.

If they'd go with vinyl, I think these guys have a pretty cool solution http://www.bannergrip.com/index.php?main_page=page_3

Any vendors I should look at?

WB

I've been doing booth for years and I'm having a hard time following you. Are they looking to attach a large fabric panel to the back of an existing booth?

Most of the fabric booths are Die-sub and made with stretchable material and they are reinforced and sown on the edges. Your better off selling your client a new booth rather then trying to make an older booth do something it's not going to do.

mikeinpdx

I've been doing booth for years and I'm having a hard time following you. Are they looking to attach a large fabric panel to the back of an existing booth?

Most of the fabric booths are Die-sub and made with stretchable material and they are reinforced and sown on the edges. Your better off selling your client a new booth rather then trying to make an older booth do something it's not going to do.

Thanks! That's correct - they want a 8' x 12' fabric panel that can be attached to the back of the existing booth, and then removed from the frame and shipped to other locations as needed as a hanging backdrop. They wanted to be able to fold it easily for shipping, they thought banners would be too hard to deal with.

I'd much rather selling them a standard booth wall then try to spend much time on something custom that may or may not work, but I thought I'd at least check around and see if anyone had some ideas.

WB

Check out Expand International I think they might make what your looking for.

You might be able to get the panel printed and sewn if you give someone the exact dimensions. You'd have to find away to attach 1 side of velcro to the Hubs on the back side of the booth and make sure they don't come off because there's alot of tension.

Also most fabric booths I've seen have been straight walls.